All the best to you and your loved ones in these difficult times. Our thoughts are with all those of you who may be unwell, anxious, or grieving due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation, QCE20 cannot be held in Broomfield-Denver, Colorado in October. Thus, QCE20 is now a fully virtual conference during the week of October 12-16, 2020.
Due to the changing COVID-19 situation, the paper submission deadlines have been changed and extended. Please watch for updates on this QCE20 deadlines website.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email the conference organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selected COVID-19 Resources
- IEEE MCE: Introduction to IEEE Virtual Events — How to Virtualize In-person Events
- IEEE Computer Society: Virtualize your Conference
- IEEE Computer Society: Experience a Virtual Event
- Message from IEEE President and IEEE Executive Director on Coronavirus COVID-19
- IEEE Computer Society Conferences Impacted by COVID-19
- IEEE Electronics Packaging Society (EPS) Conferences impacted by COVID-19
- IEEE Canada COVID-19 Response
- COVID-19 Your IEEE Resources
- The University of Washington Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) COVID-19 Health Data
- University of Colorado Boulder Coronavirus Updates and Resources
- NYU Coronavirus Information and Resources
- University of Californa COVID-19 Response
- Message from CEO of EasyChair: COVID-19 Pandemic and Conferences
- IBM: COVID-19 Action Guide: How to manage amid chaos, ambiguity, and fear
- Microsoft: Responding to COVID-19 together
- Honeywell: Honeywell’s Commitment to Our Customers During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Google: COVID-19: How we’re continuing to help
- Google COVID-19 Information & Resources
- Apple COVID-19 Information & Resources
- Intel: Intel CEO Letter to Customers: We are here for you
- ORNL: How DOE and Our Labs Are Combating COVID-19
- LANL COVID-19 Hub
- PNNL Response to COVID-19
- WHO: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Pandemic
- UNESCO: COVID-19 Educational Disruption and Response