Registration Fee Categories
Since QCE20 is now a virtual conference, the registration fees, structure, and deadlines have changed significantly. Moreover, the Daily Registration packages are no longer available.
The author registration deadline is extended to September 30, 2020 and the Advance Registration Deadline is extended to September 30, 2020. The virtual website will be accessible for registered participants until November 30. Moreover, the Daily Registration packages are no longer available
If you registered for the in-person event before July 14, 2020, you will be refunded part of your registration fee since the QCE20 virtual conference registration fees are lower than the QCE20 in-person conference registration fees. You should have received an email message from QCE20 Registration Office to this effect on July 15, 2020 from registration+QCE@computer.org.
- All registration fee deadlines are as of 11:59 pm anywhere on earth (AOE)
- Full Conference Registration includes Keynotes, Technical Program, Tutorials, Workshops, Exhibits
- Daily Conference Registrations are no longer available due to the virtual or digital-only conference format
- Author Registration and Advance Registration are the most economical registration options
- Become an IEEE member to reduce your registration fees
QCE20 Full Conference Registration Options
Author Registration Deadline: Sep 30, 2020
Advance Registration Deadline: Sep 30, 2020
Before You Register
Please review the Membership Options and the above Registration Fee Categories.
If you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.